Vacation Rentals in Seattle, the Emerald City
Seattle retains all the things that made it great, laying between the deep blue waters of Puget Sound and the sparkling fresh water majestic Lake Washington. The town is choked with trees and crowned by hills. And all of this lays in a basin between the Olympic mountains and their central washington cousins the Cascade Mountains.
For visitors there are too many attractions to count. The Space Needle is known worldwide, built in 1960 when Seattle hosted a world fair. On the waterfront folks can ride the state ferries, or a string of sight-seeing boats. Cruise ships jump off from here to tour the majestic British Columbia and Alaska.
You will love being our guest
- Enjoy Seattle & all around Puget Sound.
- Luxurious Homes, Condos and Cabins.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Great neighborhoods & locations.
- Easy to find, many easy free parking.
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet.
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight.
Book instantly online 24/7 or call today to get the best selection, lowest prices, no additional services fees. Open long hours everyday.